Our Therapy Services:
We also provide Women’s Health Therapy (Eastern CT only). Workers Compensation is available at both clinic locations.
SYMPTOMS THAT COULD BE ADDRESSED BY PHYSICAL OR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY:
Pain, Weakness, Altered sensation, Poor posture, Safety at home, Decreased coordination/dexterity, Falls, Inability to do something (loss in function), Difficulty sleeping, Decreased range of motion, Poor endurance, A new diagnosis, Surgery …and more!
Customers with acute and chronic conditions:
Acute and chronic conditions can negatively impact a person’s life. Arthritis, COPD, neurological conditions (including stroke), edema, and cardiac conditions are just a few common reasons someone’s daily functioning may become more difficult.
Before or after surgery:
Some of our client are trying physical or occupational therapy as a conservative treatment to avoid or delay surgery. Other clients have had surgery to repair or correct an impairment. In either case, we can work with you and your doctor to maximize your functional outcome.
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR THERAPY SOLUTION?
- We provide the same therapy you would receive in a clinic
- Insurance covers our therapy services
- You do not pay extra for our services–therapist travel is at no extra cost to you
- Save time, money, and stress by letting our therapists come to you instead
- Extended hours and days available–Sunday through Saturday, 7am-7pm (additional times may be available on a case-by-case basis)
- You no longer have to “qualify” to get therapy at home
- Learn how to use things in your environment to help you
- Practice doing difficult things with your therapist, without having to describe and simulate them in a clinic
- With us, there is no waiting or distractions like those in clinics
- We have personable, qualified therapists that want you to succeed!
Learn more about the services that we offer at Outpatient Mobile Solutions ®.
OUTPATIENT MOBILE SOLUTIONS ®
113 Labby Rd, North Grosvenor Dale,
Open 7 AM-7 PM
Sunday through Saturday